Barbie goes French


I would like this Barbie
Photobucket

It reminds me of the ones I saw at the Barbie exhibition two years ago in Palma.

http://domesticblogess.blogspot.com/2009/09/barbie.html

The picture of the Marie Antoinette Barbie made me go back through my folder from that holiday and I remembered the beautiful Barbie based on the Wedgewood jasperwear, I love her cameo choker.
Photobucket

here is the other doll which was released

Photobucket

I would love a wedgewood china set, maybe I will be lucky if I ever get married? I would get a grown up one for dinner parties and a Beatrix Potter one for everyday.

If I do get married I want this cake, but in peach, just like the Barbie....maybe she could stand on top next to a Ken?
Photobucket

Sometimes I worry I have very bad taste...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Websites